Monday, April 25, 2005

Well, first off

Sat night's party was hella fun...I'm talking about We Have a Motherfucking Plan and Kudu. It was a hot, inspiring, crowded sweaty night and I danced it away, away, away. That's what happens when people are actually motivated to put something together with genuine excitement behind it...it's infectious! (sp?)

Tonight went to see Showalter's film in the Tribeca Film Festival (The Baxter)--very impressed--it was a huge accomplishment, made me laugh, etc. Very proud of Michael! Tomorrow: I go see "Through the Fire" and excited for that also. Then to new museum to continue to prep for show.

Listening to old Roni Size CD right now, wishing I was out somewhere with people really dancing. (No bullshit ass haha-look-at-me-I-don't-have-rhythm-so-I-do-joke-dances-all-night type shit. Or look-at-my-cool-outfit-I-put-10-hours-into-as-I-drunkenly-bob-my-head type crap. Boo on those genres of dance! What is wrong with you NY?)

Tonight went to bday party of John Cameron Mitchell. 3 teenage gay boys basically gave him a simulataneous lapdance (*PHOTO*) as part of the festivities (also the world famous BOB stripped down to her bedazzled, hairless poonanie and Dirty Martini did a sexy strip tease....). The 3 teenage boy thing gave me some great ideas about the general direction I want my next bday to go.....they were animals...trust me....

Don't be mislead though...even though I saw the towering and handsome Nikola, the clever Mike Albo, my sweet young gay crush (who was suddenly acting quite possessive, btw!!), and of course, my dear old friend Tricia Romano who brought me there in the first place (thanks, and for that exquisite chicken!!)...in spite of all that.......the night ended early and I was left wanting more....call me a hedonist.

Where is summer? Where are the fun parties? Keep me posted. It's time to have fun. We've all earned it.

Also keep me posted about apartments...I really should move. Really.

Note: Lord, would I love to post the pix and vids from my CA trip, if only I had some space on my server. There's some real gems in there. It's killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment