Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I'm exhausted

So tired....or, as I say to everyone who tries to interact with me lately: "Things are just SO chaotic right now!" (Bang.)

And my creative life has taken a toll on the cleanliness of my room.

Here's an old picture, since my MOTHERFUCKING SERVER SITUATION IS STILL OUT OF HAND. CAN'T TELL YOU HOW DEMORALIZING. ADDITIONALLY, I HAVEN'T INSTALLED MY LACIE DRIVE STILL, OR TENDED TO 1000 SIMPLE CHORES INVOLVING FAXING AND PHOTOCOPYING (AND SWEEPING MASSIVE DUSTBALLS).

MY ROOM? SHAMBLES.

(BUT I DID MANAGE TO FILM A TOUR OF MY BATHROOM AND PUT IT ONLINE. WAY TO AGE GRACEFULLY, KIDDO.)

BUT WHY AM I YELLING AT YOU? There's nothing you can do...except come to my events, I guess. Sigh. Okay, yeah just do that, I guess. Yeah, cool. Do that.

PS Props to Jim Norton for his HBO taping, and to Pete Miser for doing the music on awesome documentary 'Through the Fire"-- is it me or is everyone doing amazing, inspiring things lately?

I gotta say: I love NY again!

No comments:

Post a Comment