Saturday, April 16, 2005

Useless Video MAYHEM!

LADY DOWN! LADY DOWN! IT'S USELESS VIDEO MAYHEM! ONE LADY DOWN!

Spike has been featured more times than I care to remember on this blog. Though perhaps not so much recently. He is the office dog where I work as a writer in Tribeca. He's good natured, if you like a one-master dog who has strong herding instincts, an incredibly moody behavioral pattern, a penchant for begging binges, and a complete disinterest in and nonchalance about human excitement. Also: silky coat. Anyhow, we at the office feel you are doing a disservice to a canine if you don't push it to be all it can be:

NOW PRESENTING....SPIKE THE DOG:


Additionally, would you like a tour of my bathroom? Well you can check it off your list NOW because...HERE IT IS!

BATHROOM TOUR:


FREEBIE! Another still from this production (no link):


Finally, what would it be like to be in on a big fun secret with someone like me? Watch and learn! (Note: also shot on-location in same bathroom in same outfit--during same 20 hour shoot!).

GET IN ON A SECRET!

AFTER YOU HAVE WATCHED, CLICK INTO THE COMMENTS SECTION TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SECRET.

UPDATE: THE SECRET HAS CHANGED! THE SECRET IS NOW THAT I TOOK THIS VID DOWN BECAUSE I NEEDED THE SPACE ON MY SERVER!!! SHHHHH!!! DON'T TELL!!!!! PRETEND I'M ON TOP OF ALL THESE THINGS!! SHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment