Friday, April 8, 2005

Chelsea is shit!

Chelsea is shite.

Friends, this is a very common search term that leads overseas sport enthusiasts to my New York-based site. They're looking for online support in their hatred of the Chelsea football team, I imagine (and yes by football I mean soccer, not futbol americano.)

Whelp, guys, all I can say is welcome. You may enjoy this site regardless of its lack of relevance to your search terms, so take some time off your campaign of hate--to browse around! I'm confident you'll enjoy what you see, even if you are a dumb, beer-guzzling cunt.

Would it sweeten the deal if I told you I spent some time studying in Surrey? That I ate regularly at a pub called The Happy Man? That my mates introduced me to Ali G and Alan Partridge long before they had migrated into the American eyeview? That I have snogged? That I know what a fit bloke is?

(Don't hold it against me that I bought a Chelsea scarf on a trip as a youth and all that nonsense...it was about narcissism and not any kind of sporting allegiance.)

How could I not get into that pendant?

I was a child!

No comments:

Post a Comment