Monday, April 25, 2005

Chelsea Hair

Chelsea hair seems to be something a lot of googlers are interested in. Anyone have any idea why? While I'd love to believe there's a huge quantity of people researching how I get my hair "just so," I fear there's some other, more accurate explanation.

Like I said before, not a huge fan of my current haircut. Not a hater of it...but certainly not a fanatic. Best cut I ever had was by a complete crazy person, who cut hair dry to follow the natural waves (called it pret a porter). He told me he had once diarrea'd into his roommate's OJ due to a domestic spat. Haha, fair enough! (Inches towards door, prepping to sprint, hair half cut).

This hairdresser also told me he was the beautiful stranger Madonna paid homage to in her song "Beautiful Stranger."

He knew this...because one time they made eye contact as she rode past in her limo.

Then that song came out.

So clearly...as you can see...

No comments:

Post a Comment