Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Back from California--RUSHING THOUGHTS!

At the end of the 5 or so hour flight just after the plane landed I thought to myself that'd be so funny if it exploded now. That had me laughing out loud to myself as my friendly neighbors pretended not to notice. Even more hilarious would be if the landing evoked that little patter of applause that sometimes happens, and then the plane exploded, engulfing me and everyone in a burst of flame and instantaneous death.

**JASMINE!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FORGIVE ME FOR THE LATENESS, I WAS IN CALIFORNIA AND DETACHED FROM MY REGULAR SCHEDULE. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JASAMINA!!!!!!!! APRIL 18 APRIL 18 APRIL 18--THIS IS THE ONE BIRTHDAY DATE I'VE ACTUALLY KNOWN ALL MY LIFE AND I BLEW IT.**

Guys, my server problems have left my events page blank....this doesn't help at a time when I have a ton of events I'm very proud of and would love for you to attend--will do a post on that soon.

On Jetblue I watched some MTV show [UPDATE: Meet the Barkers] with the guy Travis from Blink 182 and his hot blond wife. Can I say I am in love with them as a couple and as individuals? It's very odd but I can't describe how much I love them. I love they way they are together, I find them both completely hot, and I think they are the best. How do you all feel about me feeling that way? Do you find that okay?

Shout out to Scanlon, you've been my favorite commenter these days. I hope you're not a horrible person.

Other than that I am exhausted and have a busy week/month ahead. I'm bummed about the server issues because I have so many pix and vids I wanted to put up and now I can't.......gotta wait.

Super psyched about the new POPE!!!!!! YAYAYAYAAYAYAAYAYAYAY!!!! NEW POPE! NEW POPE!

Love to Travis and whatshertitties. Love you guys! Mwah!

PS One more shout out---to SF comics! You guys are nice as shit and you always make me feel welcome! Will do a post on them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment