Saturday, April 23, 2005

Party tonite

We Have a Motherfuckin Plan + KUDU @ Dumba, 57 Jay St.
9pm
$3

New Party Records
Kudu

This one's going to be an event. Very excited. WHAMP is a new group this is their first show and 3 of the 4 are folks I know from back when I used to go out dancing all the time. Then we felt parties got played out (same djs, same people, same sets, same everything, cabaret law, lounges-not-dancing, etc.). This group made it's own music and they have built a set and choreographed dances! You may remember Adeola from a previous post--she was my #1 going-out buddy and the hottest dancer I know. DJ Imposter is hot period, and Greg is the type of guy that girls get along with--in a good way.

Never been more in the mood to go out. My mood? Peak springtime. If people aren't dancing I will kill somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment