Friday, August 26, 2005

NEW ROOMMATES: Fantasy Emails...

Remember how badly I want to write innapropriate things in emails when formality is required?

Fantasy Innapropriate Responses to an Email Informing Me I Got the Room (yay!) in the House I Wanted to Live In

Great! Look forward to spending every waking minute with you! Lemme know your downtime schedule so we can synch up.

Sweet! How fastidious are you about celebrating Shabbat? Like if you miss one or two Fridays a month I can be real forgiving about that, real easygoing, but otherwise I could get pissy and in a big funk.

Cool, BTW...what time do you generally leave for work in the morning? I do chanting meditation commencing at sunrise and don't want to impose. Fingers crossed, you leave around 4 or 5am.

Strange question: Do you have a tall closet where I could store a digeridoo? It has to do with my passion in life and musical obsession.

By the way, you may not have realized this, but you've known me for some time now. Didn't my face look at all familiar...? Think about it.

Great. Like I said, I don't own any pets, but I want to be entirely clear that I do "babysit" a rotating team of dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment