Monday, August 15, 2005

Joel...



Joel.



I totally do want to check out your portrait project...I seriously do.

Seriously! Why are you looking at me like that? I'm interested in what you do, Joel!

I've always been interested in your work. I'd like to see about all your friendsters in this portrait project.

Yes I would! Of course I would! It's infuriating to me that you're assuming I wouldn't.



Click fucking play I want to see your friendster portrait project, Joel.



Oh, COME ON! Why are we fighting? This is nuts. I told you I want to see it.

WHY IS IT TOO LATE?



Click the little thing under that portrait of the girl, Joel. What is she doing, listening to music there? What's that, your friendster listening really hard to music with her hands upside down? That's great.

I want more of that portrait action. JJ! Let's go! Click in.

I'm NOT condescending to you, I'm just getting frustrated because you seem so reticent to click the freaking play button and show me your thing.

WHAT EVER. I never said that.

I never said that.

Oh, ho, HO!

Well then you're hearing things.

No!

Because I never said anything like that.

Joel, you're nuts Joel.



Would you please play the thing?



You realize we could have watched it already in the time we've been sitting here arguing.



Joel.

JOEL! COME. ON. You've got to be kidding me what do I need to do beg you?

I don't want to watch it on my own time, I want to watch it with you so I can get the inside scoop.

I'M BEING DEAD SERIOUS!

Joel.

You're spazzing out on me.

You are seriously losing it.

Joel, you're acting like a baby.

Joel: I want to see your photographic portrait project, Joel.

Joel forget it. Forget it forget it forget it. This is just insane. I can't believe you.

Ever since friendster commissioned you to take these 8 photographs you've changed.

You've become stuck up, is how!

You have!

You don't notice it yourself because you're absorbed in your project.

No comments:

Post a Comment