Thursday, August 25, 2005

Me and my roommate are, right now, showing my room...

I'm listening to R&B with a scented candle lit (seriously). I just kind of think it's funny that just based on this alone, probably half the prospective tennants think I'm a complete douchebag.

One girl showed up with a bouquet of flowers. She was sharing a room in Greenpoint with 3 other people. If a clown nose had been laying on the counter I'm pretty sure she would have donned it and tried to make my roommate giggle. Balloons? 12 giraffes in a flash. Just please. Get me out of this room in Greenpoint. Please.

Another girl described how she would have food on the table when my roommate came home from work. "I spent all day cooking for you and you've barely touched your salmon hollandaise!" "I--I'm sorry, I'm just so tired from work and have no idea who you are."

No comments:

Post a Comment