Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Went grocery shopping tonight while extremely hungry.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

You can quote me on that.

Came home and decided to immediately try a bit of everything, like my own kitchen was a ny salad bar.

So far:
Few spoons of Soy Delicious Almond/Pistachio ice cream.
Couple 'nibs' of Kashi Go Lean Cereal.
Humus and wasa crackers with fresh lemon.
A few almonds. <---WASN'T IN THE MOOD FOR THIS ONE, KIDDOS.
Sliced banana / plain yogurt / pinenut concoction my CA mom got me into.
Whole kiwi.
Piece of dark chocolate with blueberry and lavendar (never did know how to spell lavendar).

I owe it all to you guys. Because without your continued financial support there is no way I would ever have been able to afford this type of food/snacking budget, especially since groceries aren't a tax write off but eating out is. I continually feel so blessed to be financially supported by my readers.

Thank you...

UPDATE: Dream last night that all my top teeth broke off. I was shielding my face from people and really puzzling over the logistics of how do you fix that. I think my palate was flipping over too or some really creepy shit. Why is this unrelated item an update on this particular post? IT FEELS LIKE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment