Thursday, May 26, 2005

Dior J'Adore

Right now I am at a cafe and this girl 20 feet away is bathed in J'Adore, talking about her dreams of Broadway. I'd love to toss her in a cab ("Broadway and anything, please.").

The smell is piercing my brain. I can't smell or taste my eggs. I'd like to slap her through a window. That seems really violent but you haven't smelled someone with this much scent in your life. Plus imagine cartoonishly slapping someone through a window, with the crashing sound it's very funny. Plus the trajectory, if one slap was able to send her up flying into the air and then the impact with the window and the crash. That's funny for sure.

I think a good scent makes people want to f you, or hold you, or nuzzle in your neck. A bad scent makes people wish you would disappear and want to demolish you.

No comments:

Post a Comment