Thursday, May 5, 2005

Found a blackberry in a cab

Not the type with brambles hahahahahahah haaaaaahhhhhaaaaaa........

It was some lady in the film industry's blackberry. I called her and returned it and was rewarded with a candle by ISABELL with the scent "Green Elysium."

It smells like doing the right thing---INCREDIBLE!

The moral point with me taking it out of the cab instead of giving it to the cabbie was as follows: I knew I was guaranteed to get it back to her AND I wasn't positive he would be certain to. So I think the moral thing was to take it out of the cab with me rather than report it.

(Deep Psychological Tidbit: I had lost my phone twice in cabs one recent month.)

Other losses this year:
Special hat.
Wallet full of everything. Including my little laminated dollar that I loved to do avuncular tricks with...
Hearing. I am deaf now. I love blogging and stand-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment