Friday, May 6, 2005

Fuck--- how did it become 3AM?

Newcomers to the blog, I apologize for my Francais. I imagine it was a rude awakening if you were googling for some odd tidbit on this page (ie, Green Elysium Scented Isabell candles) and BAM came right onto a curse word the second you clicked in. What a welcome! Sorry. You're a gentle soul who loves sweet scents. You never deserved this...

Regular readers: I know my blogging lately has been less high-volume than in weeks past.

Here's why if you care to know--if not, hit X and begone:
*I've been going out an insane amount these eves (partying / performing) after a lengthy homebody period.
*When in the "home" I'm trying to create material for multiple prep-heavy upcoming shows.
*I deleted several posts because I thought they were boring.


THIS ONE MADE THE CUT!

HOW? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

How did it squeak through?

I don't want to lose you...that's how. Because I care for you, readers, and I like how you've been doing your hair these days. Yeah...I noticed. It's cute.

Btw, why are there so many google images of me as referring urls to this blog? What is that about? Internet stalking? I know from extensive firsthand experience that this type of research is a tempting option when someone has a web presence...but....AHH! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! It's creeping me out!

You see friends, in many ways, I'm a very private person...

Yet here I am a-chit-a-chattin away like you're a cool neighbor. Cool neighbor, QUESTION: guess what I decided not to do today after a bit of rational thought?
ANS: a 4-day brown rice cleansing diet.

I thought some sort of purifying diet could be cool. Something different to try. Know a guy who just did a 4-day juice fast. Sounded so pure! Wanted to do it! Talked to dif. hippyish friend who suggested brown rice instead!

Had brown rice for lunch!

Read up on brown rice diets!

Decided not to do brown rice diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment