Wednesday, July 13, 2005

OUT LATE NYC 2005!

Okay, okay...!

So I went out tonite and I finally got to see the special New York I love in the cab ride home. The streets were empty and peaceful. Tuesday night. 3ish AM.

On weekends, my own neighborhood has become increasingly fratty to the point where it is guaranteed several drunk whitehat type guys will bleat their aggressive slash belabored bleats and whinnys at me, with varying degrees of respect for personal space. And zero respect for: not being lame.

Here's a pic of me in a safe space. Let's call it the comfort zone:

If you look really, really closely you can just make out an integral part of my comfort zone...it's a particular piece of technology.

Speaking of fancy technology....would you like to be added to my email list? I'm doing it manually until my personal assistant gets her shit together.

If you'd like to be added, please send your email address to perettiblog at gmail. Specify if you are in New York or where you are located outside of NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment