Thursday, July 21, 2005

OFF TO JURY DUTY.

Note the timestamp on the previous post. Note the timestamp on this post. (BANG! <-----shoots self in head)

TODAY WAS MY FIRST DAY WAKING UP TO MY NEW CD ALARM CLOCK! IT WAS AWESOME.

OMG. SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP of my old clock, which I used to jerk awake to, bleary-eyed, and feeling under my pillow for my shotgun, sweat beads a-burstin' on my forehead, feeling under certain attack. That's awkward phrasing but I CAN'T BE LATE TO JURY DUTY. Please let there be someone hot there. I need someone to think I have beautiful red eyes and eye bags. (I think I actually might be delirious now. I always worry about first-time readers when I have a crappy first post up. Must. Stop. Blogging. J.u.r.y. d.u.t.y. Camera phones PROHIBITED. Phew I don't have one. So I can text during? That'll be my first question, straight outta the stable. HLP IM TRAPT N JRY DTY I HTE AMRCA 4VR. JKJK, JST RGHT NOW, SRSLY)

Woke to: Amy Miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment