Sunday, July 10, 2005

My bday was many months ago.

I turned 20 blah blah blah, but the main point is that I am now finally able to blog some pix from it. One thing I did was get a meal at Suba (where I had never been before) from my aunt Gina in CA. She found it online. It seemed more New Yorky than anywhere I ever go. I brought dear chum Ejike.

Here he is. Good friend.

Two good friends, sharing a meal. Anticipation high!

The fideua was really tasty.

Reminded me of beachside Es Trull in Cadaques....ever been?

For a second I thought I saw an odd gleam in old Ejike's eye...nah! Probably nothing.

A fine time! A delicious birthday repast. Thanks, Aunt Gina!

Wait a minute here--this isn't how one behaves.

Excuse me?

"Little dessert with that?"

Thanks, Aunt Gina! Thanks, Suba!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment