Friday, July 8, 2005

BEING BOBBY BROWN!!!!!!!!

Yes, after all my insane anticipation--I MISSED THE PREMIERE! But tonite I watch it THANKS TO A DEAR MAN WITH CABLE!


(Thanks to Tim for the gif of love!)


Full report to follow. OF COURSE.

LOVE 2U AND YERS....
CHELSEA

UPDATE, AS PROMISED:
I gotta say this was a bit of a LETDOWN. Bobby and Whitney for the most part seem like a depressingly ffed up couple. They're clearly nutz about alcohol and look like they have all types of other sad things going on with substances, not sure which. (Coke?) James Frey, you're a regular reader of my blog--which substance do you suspect?

Funnywise: I liked when Whitney said/sang "I'm not doing this todaaaaaay." And of course when Bobby called the Dalai Lama Mr Lama. And when he imitated Whitney's snoring. And when he did his I have to take a shit dance during dinner, that was right up my alley. But their daughter is just sad and their "romantic" dinner out was S.A.D. They seem disastrously isolated.

There didn't seem to be any coherent story, just babblings and antics spliced together with murky sound.

I miss bright gleaming beautiful supertalent Whitney.

I even sort of miss thin, shiny, white-suited BB, grinding his little hips and singing his hit songs, though his decline is not half so tragic.

I GUESS WE'LL HAVE TO SEE HOW THE CAMPING TRIP GOES.

UPDATE ON THE UPDATE:
Just watched Episode 1 here. (Guess I just saw 2 and 3 last night). They seemed to hold it together much more for one, so it has a lighter feel.

Q:
"But do they hold it together to the point where they seem sane?"

A:
Hell to the no.

No comments:

Post a Comment