Sunday, July 10, 2005

I ATE (PHOTO PROJECT)

This is cool. It's a photo project where homeboy* took pix of everything he ate between Sept 9 and Feb 25th--he missed only 5 meals. Here's a final pic of all the meals together.

He says its about consumption blah blah blah, but imo? The perfect thing to see if you're compatible with someone. Food companionship is KEY!


Here's my realtime analysis:

Dude loves a rice cake let's put it like that.

Mm, makes me want a smoothie.

Yay! Nilla Wafers.

Milky Way?? COME ON! It's all about the almond snicks, yo! AND I DON'T NORMALLY SAY YO OR SNICKS!

Hm, okay proclivity for stir-fry.

Finally! Some pasta. Looks like a nice ravioli pesto.

Plain bagels? COME ON!

Haha. For some reason, this pic is funny.

Mm, I really want a smoothie now.

Hm lotta soup, lotta plain pizza--I'm soso on both.

What's he into, Macintosh apples? I like Fuji. Workable.

Pepsi. Siiigh. (Coke)

Apparently he has a time-travel machine and popped into the middle ages for a bite.

Needs to eat more fresh greens, salads. More green in general. Try snowpea shoot with garlic at Pho Banc on Mott.

Love the cake tendency.

Seems to probably drink tea, not coffee. I'm trying to do this but often fail. (Dentist told me coffee inhibits healing in surgery. I have ten to twelve surgeries a day so this is a major no-no for me.)


According to what hot models and actresses say they eat, their version of this project would just be hundreds of pix of cheeseburgers.

*I use this word constantly.
"Which word?" You're going to have to go back and find the original asterik.

No comments:

Post a Comment