Monday, March 21, 2005

Upstate Meat

This past weekend I enjoyed a relaxing drive upstate with pal Bobby T. We broke into Miles' home and then made yummy burgers! Well, actually Miles first undercooked them, but once we sliced em open and threw them back on for a bit--they were perfect! This infuriated Miles (as he felt they were perfect on the first go). It's hard for some people to cut their losses and move on.


"NOW this burger is done!"


It was perfectly fine the first time!


I'm going in for it.


Holy lord am I going in for it. I got my chompers all ready to roll.

Note: We had a wine that night, a cheap wine Bobby had bought at his local bodega. It was a Fisheye Cabernet, 2002. It was so good tasting to me (sort of a cinnamon / sage finish ?) that I hunted around for it at 3 different wine shops in my area, and I never really buy bottles of wine for my home. No one had it. Have any of you all ever heard of this wine? Is it supposed to be crappy? It just seemed so unique and good. I never usually order cabernet either.

No comments:

Post a Comment