Tuesday, March 8, 2005

Distribution of shelving and space in my apt.

My rm, the gal I live with, is generally quite sweet. We're not close, but we're always happy to chit-chat about the weather before beelining for our rooms and quietly shutting the doors. (I say this in jest though, bc I do prefer a pretty hands-off living arrangement. Unless it's a bf, in which case--hands on, hands ON! AhahahahhHAHAHA!)

Anyhow, here's it is--the distribution of the physical space in our home:

Red: the RM
Blue: CP

Starts off okay. Sure. Dishware. Pretty even chunks of space here.


The fridge top is all hers. As is the entire cabinet in the background.


Her sill in the bathroom. (Only sill in the bathroom.)


You starting to see?


Wow.


Salt and seasonings section for CP.


Yes, my toaster, my olive oil. But what gets me is her laundry wicker in the kitchen! I didn't notice that until recently when she was like dumping some dirty clothes while I was sipping tea at our mineature table. I almost spat! Do you know how much space my laundry takes up in my room?? A wicker basket's full!


Now this is another big sore point. The decorative display of trinkets!


PS I've always got an eye open for a room to rent: I'm real easygoing, respect your privacy, let me know if you hear of anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment