Saturday, March 12, 2005

MECCA TO HOBOKEN FOR ITALIAN TUNA SANDWICH FROM FIORE'S

Fellow blogger Adam Wade is obsessed with a particular Hobokian sandwich.

He blogs about it constantly: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

Well, you know me, I love a good food insight. Thus: I'm newly returned from a tasting quest.

Here's the seating arrangement in the Wade basemental abode:

(Wade's the Dr. Pepp and I'm the Coke.)

WE WERE READY TO ROLL! And, I gotta tell you...

The Italian Tuna sandwich with Mozz lives up to the hype----TIMES 10,000!





Look how shocked I am by the incredible goodness (even in SPITE of the legend):


Here's Wade (with his new Brita. Prior to this he would go to the store for "jugs" of water regularly.)

W E L C O M E T O T H E Y E A R 2 0 0 5 !

Yes, we did film this, so foodies (and huge fans of our respective work) look for it online soon!

Next up:
Wade to try Carbonara.
Chelsea to Diana's!

FOOD BUDZ 4 LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment