Friday, February 25, 2005

While we're on the topic of shoes...

What did I do, gun down several pairs of shoes in a past life? Strangulate another?

Here's my brand new shoe-stacker from the Container Store, love it, no complaints:


HOWEVER! If you look closely, you can just make out some white boots in this picture. Easy now! Can you see 'em?

Those bastards are so warm. I'm sure you either hate or love them, most people do, that's fine don't worry about that right now. Just think how warm they are.

The tag on them said some cute shit like "Can withstand a shower, but not a tsunami!" (which I'm sure seemed more clever prior to the world's most deadly tsunami). Showers seemed pretty good, I thought, so I bought them. But the truth is they can't withstand a loogie. They soak through in the heel. How pointless is a snow boot that isn't waterproof?

SHOE MANUFACTURERS:
Get on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment