Wednesday, February 9, 2005

Tea

I was kind of balking at the price of tea last time I grocery shopped. But now as I sip some ginger tea, I reconsider.



Each teabag gives you 10-30 minutes of relaxation. And the preparation is also pretty relaxing (except in the case of Vera Drake, in which it makes you want to crawl out of your seat, down the aisle, never to return).



So if you get 20 bags for 4 bucks, that's....oh god....20 bags...for 4 dollars total...that's 4 divided by 20?



Well, that's $2 for 10 bags...



$1 for 5 bags.....that's 10 dimes...so two dimes gets you one bag...



20 CENTS A BAG! IT'S 20 CENTS A BAG. That's NOTHING. A penny per minute of relaxation.
Totally worth it.



This is literally how I have to do math.



Also, this cup of tea has become decidedly less relaxing. I am sweating. My mind hurts. And I'm scared I messed up the math.

No comments:

Post a Comment