Tuesday, February 22, 2005

SPRING LAKE REDUX!

EVER BEEN TO SPRING LAKE, NJ? WELL, THANKS TO FODORS--ME AND MY MOTHER NOW HAVE. HERE IS THE RECAP.


TAKE IT TO THE BRIDGE SPRING LAKE!



Just me and my huge attitude problem, out in nature.




GEESE, SPRING LAKE STYLE!

Geese drop huge dueces. Two! And again a two!


Do you really need more size comparisons?



SPRING LAKE SHOPPING FRENZY

I bought one of these precious souvenirs for each of my several girlfriends back in the big city!



SPRING LAKE: MORAL QUESTIONS...

The bottle shop had muy classy signage!


It's okay to be a "regular" here!

Right...?


SL MOODS YOU WOULDN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND.


"I miss my exbf."

Now what mood is this...?


I don't know, but it looks like fanclub material! Haha. Jkjk.


(FANCLUB! Don't you go getting any ideas!! Ahahahaha! I KNOW you guys! Tsk, tsk, TSK! DON'T DO IT! Haha, you GUYS! DON'T!)




(YOU. GUYS! I SAID DON'T HAHAhaha. Well, I thank you...)


MAFIA ACTIVITY in SPRING LAKE


"I need a hit put out on Ronny Murdock ."


"Yeah, kill him dead. And I want it done yesterday, capiche?"


Heya officer, howsit goin?


CLOSING GUILT TRIP

Nothing lasts forever, have you called your mom lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment