Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Well, this is it guys.

The post you've all been waiting for.

BROCCOLI!!!


Served with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter (I couldn't!), lemon, and terriyaki flavored nori!



BRUSSEL SPROUTS!!!


Browned in a pan with paprika, garlic, garlic salt, olive oil and black pepper. Finished off with a squeeze of lemon.



I'll tell you a secret: The brussel sprouts look better but the broccoli tasted the best. The sprouts I like tend to be baked or even better: roasted. I did these sort of blanched then pan-fried. Still good, mind you, but not exactly hitting the craving spot. HOWEVER! The paprika was a great trick for browning them, don't you think?

TO ALL MY READERS WITH ONLY ONE BOWL THEY MAINLY USE FOR EVERYTHING:
That's the same situation I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment