Monday, February 28, 2005

OSCAR RECAP

There we all were, at Jonah and Andrea's...


Watching the Oscar's projected on the wall...


Here's the home audience with a little flash on 'em:



The intensity was crazy! Check out these frigging FANATICS!



"You can't play with my YO-YO!"


Halle, Beard, Hair.


"I didn't want to wear my glasses because I wanted my face to be out there but I also didn't want you to read the winner out, Dusty, because then that wouldn't make the moment about me. Whisper it in my ear as I worship myself on national television please darling."


"No! The show is about me and my versatility! I am in the process of branding myself as an icon! It's about me!"


More fog please. Kay. More....more....more.....and more....little more.....more...


The Swank wore a dress that compromised it's front for a fantastic back. Front looks like she made this dress herself and rigged it up.


My boyfriend and longtime lover was there...


JD, I want to tear those close off of you... No, really. I want to tear those clothes OFF OF YOU.


Winslet looked pretty and seemed genuine. I like her.


American Hero.


More of the dazzling home audience!


Prince. Shrek 2.


---------
I'd like to take a moment to congratulate all the people with foriegn accents who talked for 2-3 hours of the total airtime last night--PARTICULARLY THE ITALIANS!

Italians: I like how you say Harvey Weinstein. Congrats!
---------




---------

If you didn't see Vera Drake and are now looking at this picture, you may check it off your to do list. This is the movie in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment