Thursday, January 12, 2006

Three Cheers for Guest Blogger, John Mulaney!

Hip hip HOORAYYYYY!!!!! He did a swell job and we're all very proud of him at HQ.

Anyhow, I'm sure you expected much more of me on my first post back, but this is 2006. And the way I always feel at the beginning of a new year is that birthday-girl feeling of "I can do whatever I want."

I could punch you in the face if I want, dookyface--it's 2006! Just kidding, bready-sugar smell! You're great.

PS
A wise person once had a self-composed email footer that read: "When you live in the moment, every second is a new year." That wise person...(dramatic pause, paces room, penetrating stare at select listeners, swirls around sharply)...was me.

PPS
I'm writing about the new year on January 13th--what a total slacker move! Hahhahaa-ha (high fives a loser)! Yeah, man!

No comments:

Post a Comment