Monday, January 23, 2006

I have a real "fuck-you" attitude about smileys

Like if I use one in im or email, don't tell me they're played out blah blah blah. Saying smileys are played out is played out, dumb fuck. Same like yeah, sure, avoid LOL if you can (everyone's into hahaha now--more naturalistic) but if you want to use it for some reason, the person telling you "WHOAH dude! LOL's are so OUT!" to me is the bigger douche of the two.

It's like how I bought a bright red...cap...let's say, up in Woodstock and I loved it because it reminded me of something my grandfather (may his sweet soul rest in peace) bought me in the sierras when I was a kid. Or at least I think he did, maybe I invented that memory. Then I gotta hear: "Yo! Trucker hats are so played" from some guy in tight white jeans and cowboy boots. Shut up poser.

So I repeat: my smiley attitude is FUCK YOU!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment