Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Let's Not Screw Around Anymore

This post by guest-blogger John Mulaney

So...Ok
I sort of knew how to blog anyway and did the TEST as a way of introducing myself without introducing myself. It was meant to look humble. Here's the truth though: it was staged and it was phony and it was fake...and I ask for your forgiveness. I promise you this over the next few days: I will not lie to you again.

My name is John Mulaney and I am guest blogging for CP while she is working on her prose and poesy. The photo two posts below was taken of me at brunch with CP one afternoon in late July of 2005. I ate something polenta-based at that restaurant and I did not like it one bit!

I always end up with an underwhelming dish when I eat breakfast with someone else because I am unable to have what I really want. The breakfast food I really want (Teddy Grams eaten as cereal) is considered UNACCEPTABLE by society. And though I know I will face some scorn I have to declare this publicly: Teddy Grams work QUITE well as cereal. The bears themselves are as big as most cereal bits (Fruit Loops, the bananas in TRIX) and taste great with milk. I should add at this point that I have only used Honey flavored Teddy Grams for this....so far. Ha ha ha ha.

That is kind of all for now unless I think of more things to tell you in an hour or so. This is not what you're used to but it's a nice change of pace, isn't it? As for me I am honored to be guest-blogging and while I feel pressure to make these good and not let CP down I am not going to force anything. You are going to be witnesses to a process.

One final note:

Chelsea showed me how to do links and pics and stuff and those will come soon but first let me get my bearings.

Talk soon,
John Mulaney
P.S. Due to a Huff Post with CP last summer a Google image search of me yields sharks, sharks, and more sharks.

This post by guest-blogger John Mulaney

No comments:

Post a Comment