Friday, September 16, 2005

(SHOWER)HEAD OF THE CLASS!

Guys, guys, GUYS! I did it. I installed a cheap showerhead and it seems fan-fugging-tazz-tic! Will know more when I take my first shower in it (2-3 weeks from now).

HAHAAHAH

Just kidding! You see how easily I got you? We gotta stop playing around like this.

Coming soon to this blog: all seriousness, all earnesty, all facts--all the time. New policy. (Will let you know when it will go into effect, VIA A DIFFERENT BLOG, that will be comedic in nature, that I will have to create to give me some release from the seriousness of this one. Sound complicated and highly tangential? I don't care. So? Who cares? <---new debate style<---not really, it's an old standard.)

This showerhead change was the easiest home improvement e-v-e-r. Would you like another tip on this front? A friend came by and he looked at my old showerhead, diagnosing mineral build-up. "A glass of water, please." He asked, mysteriously. I complied. He sipt upon the h2o, then forcefully spat into the face of the showerhead, pushing the water in through the front. I watched, transfixed and titillated. Mineral deposits did begin to emerge from the showerhead's asshole! It was a pretty neat trick, however, unfortunately, that old head had been through too much and was a piece of plastic crap--thus I retired it after my dear, dear friend's dear efforts.

In other news, those of you who haven't explored the cheap and luxuriant joys of installing a DIMMER SWITCH---get. on. it. So little money for so much LIFESTYLE. Years ago I did this in my old hovel, so would need to remind myself how, but all I remember is: do not forget electrical tape and do not tape the wrong wires together. If you do, you could get an old-timey photographer type ~POP~ and slight explosion! It will be very exciting for a moment, but then will come the crushing realization that you have to trudge back down your 6 floor walk-up apt stairs to the overpriced hardware store for replacement everything.

--------------------------
!The Drowsy Factor!

This post equivalent to:
4444 = 4 CUPS CAMOMILE TEA
1111 = 1 SLEEPING PILL
3333 = THREE BEDTIME STORIES

No comments:

Post a Comment