Thursday, September 8, 2005

Belated bday gift for dad

I am struggling with what to get.

I can't decide should I get him a Grill Brush & Scraper set, or just send him a note that says "I don't know you."

Also possible: This could be perfect for my father.

It's hard because this makes me think about my father, but then this does too, and it's equally perfect.

But he might feel uncomfortable with those things because they are too fanciful. He may prefer something like this that he would use every day.

UPDATE:
Just almost talked myself into actually getting my dad the Park-Zone PZ-1500 Precison Parking Device. But then I remembered that joke gifts are always a huge dick move and mistake. You always have to wind up explaining the joke to the disgruntled party: "You see it's funny bc it's a piece of shit you would then have to store!"

No comments:

Post a Comment