Thursday, September 15, 2005

In my new home

I am slowly assembling furniture, etc.

I still need a bed frame. What do you think of this one. I found it on Craig's List for $100, but I think it's already taken. --> :( <--

I want a new showerhead. Mine is a sucky "massaging" one with some sort of internal mineral build-up/blockage that causes it to feel like someone is timidly sneezing on you. It's also one of those annoying shower heads that has a long hose to it (it's in a converted clawfoot bathtub.) I was thinking of this one (Downpour). I've also read that the cheapo 4 dollar ones can actually work really well. We have low pressure. I think. Anyone done a showerhead switch recently? Any pitfalls I should know about?

Also need any tips on winterizing a window. I'm thinking of the blowdryered-on sheets. Mine are single-pane with wood frames.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about, or am I yelling into a void of NY and LA people with small apartments, lots of lunch/dinner dates and zero interest in home improvement?

No comments:

Post a Comment