Wednesday, October 12, 2005

itunes = constant decisionmaking

Now that I'm into itunes and my ipod, I spend an insane number of manhours--just as I predicted I would--thinking about my ipod and itunes.

I tend to come late to most technologies but then become obsessive about them. (Wish I could say this has happened with my Lacie drive...but that's a different fascinating story for a different whirlwind evening of storytelling.)

Anyhow.

I spend so much time just trying to decide do I feel like listening to Angry White Females, or do I feel like listening to Country or do I want to listen to Easy Listening?



I think we all know what would be the easiest hahahahaa but sometimes it's not about making the easy decision. So I'll just hover with the mouse over each option. I'll highlight Angry White Females all ready to get right into it but then a burst of inspiration will smack me across the face and I'll be like no! Easy Listening. Then I'm like too easy, Chelsea, too easy, you're not thinking here. So I'll click Country but then I'll start feeling like that was the wrong decision and go running right back to Angry White Females.

And then there's the whole different route of listening by my ratings. Where I'll be like fuck I have given 5 stars to so many high caliber artists it's almost too hard to go by my own ratings at this point.


(click in)

And I'm so rangey in my tastes that Shuffle literally makes me want to throw myself off a bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment