Sunday, October 30, 2005

Is Halloween 8 fucking nights long now?

How is everyone gallavanting around in their costumes--for a week straight? The pep must stop. Okay, okay you're wild and creative! You put your hours in at the day job but then when it's fun time you go out there and give it your all! Point taken!

Last year, I thought it was funny to ask every girl wearing just like a wig, short skirt, and 10 lbs of make-up: "OOo! What are you?"

This year, I was internally revising this fantasy question to "Ooo! What type of slut are you?" Which had me laughing inwardly all evening on Friday, every time I saw some girl in cat ears and daisey dukes.

Late in the night I saw a sexy Asian lady in a blond wig and was thinking of what I very badly wanted to ask her: "Are you a white slut?"

Just kidding! Ladies: YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment