Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Oh yeah Nationals... it's Manny Acta's fault


According to the Washington Examiner, Manny Acta's job might be on the line due to the team's 0-7 start.

Well OF COURSE it is Acta's fault! I mean Jim Bowden put together the deepest lineup since the Big Red Machine!

Hey when you start Lastings Milledge, Willie Harris, Elijah Dukes Jesus Flores and have a rotation that includes Scott Olsen, John Lannan and Shairon Martis... you are EXPECTED to contend.

Here's an thought:

If he could be fired 7 days into the season, then that means he could have been fired before the season began. So do it then.

And I don't care if you raise John McGraw from the dead... no manager is winning with this team.

Let me correct myself. If you did indeed raise John McGraw from the dead, I would care. But my first thought would not be "Can he manage the Nationals?"

I would be screaming "OH MY GOD! THERE'S A JOHN McGRAW ZOMBIE LOOSE!"


No comments:

Post a Comment