Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I DEMAND to hear from all WBC fans today


Seriously. Where are you today?

Junior! You are a faithful reader!

Here, I'll give you a plug. Click this link and you'll get Junior's blog.

Now write in! I want you to tell me how great Bud Selig's little tournament is.

Tell me how wonderful for baseball it is and that you really REALLY got into it. You said you'd rather see the USA win the WBC than your Yankees win the Division.

Do you still think that? Do you replay the games in your head?

Or have you completely forgotten what happened because it was f---king Spring Training!

Well, I'm glad that Bud Selig got an opportunity to have a few Dutch and South African players play. 

I'm sure he's thrilled to have the Koreans and Japanese have a wonderful final game in Dodger Stadium. (I am assuming it was a wonderful game. I didn't watch it.)

Well Daisuke Matsuzaka is on the Disabled List with arm fatigue. Your arm shouldn't be tired BEFORE you file your taxes!!!!

Why is his arm tired?

Oh yeah... he was throwing full speed before he should have been. He was participating in some stupid, meaningless, contrived, moronic and completely forgettable fake tournament!

Seriously... tell me I'm wrong! Tell me that the WBC is great! Tell me that it is baseball's answer to the World Cup or the Olympics.

All I know is the Sox lost their 18 game winner who is going to cash $8 million in checks. I don't know for how long he'll be gone.

But in four years, if the ironically named World Baseball Classic is back, I truly hope that all 30 GMs forbid their players from participating.

Where are you, apologists?

I have a feeling I am not going to hear from many.



No comments:

Post a Comment