Sunday, March 26, 2006

Woodstock Afterparty

I was singing a particular part of Shanice's "I Love Your Smile" with Andrea, loudly, over and over--when we noticed a new "little old friend" had joined us!



Some of you would like to leave it at that. Some of you would like...MORE BACKSTORY. Here you go: initially, he did endearing, jazzy vocal improvisations, then he suddenly began to rap.

Here's most of his song, as I understand it:

...See you later cause we gonna be a alligator...rhino...swamp-like...

I heard these girls singing harmony
I thought it might relate to me
I can bust a rhyme off the dome
and I'm tellin you I'm home.

If I get you to go
we're gonna sit down with some surround-sound
We're going to a little git-around on my couch
Don't say ouch, you're gonna be comfortable

Now this girl, might be grazie
but she's the laziest slowest paparazzi
that I ever seen, cause I'll tell ya
she's been trying to take a picture for 20 minutes!

She got the camera, she got the phone, but ain't nothing going home.


Woodstock: Still Kickin!


-------------------------------
UPDATE! UPDATE!
-------------------------------

Todd Levin writes:

I just watched the video on your site and it was like a slow, insane torture. i think the fact that you refused to stop harmonizing made the discomfort mount to a totally ridiculous level. still, props to that three-hundred year-old prospector for dropping the word "dome" into his rap. and props to me for dropping the word "props."

here are some possible hip-hop artist names for that old gentleman to adopt, in case you have his business card:
MC Gold Rush
MC Catheter
MC Veteran's Hospital Outpatient Bracelet
MC Boost
Li'l Rickets
DJ Phonograph
Kid Notkid
Big Daddy Missing Person Report
Baby Grandpa
Marco

No comments:

Post a Comment