Tuesday, March 7, 2006

What to say?

UPDATE ON SOME RECENT ACTIVITIES:

1. I ate at Keen's steakhouse.


2. I went on a late night excursion to the Empire States Building. Pic to follow.

3. I went to a New York Knicks game.

They don't seem to be so good.

Their uniforms are hideous. The NY Crosswalks is what I was calling them--behind their back! If you know the uniform, you know what I'm talking about. Yeah! Slap me five!

There was a magic act which consisted of a woman changing her dress a bazillion times. It was increasingly amazing the longer it lasted, but also who cares? Get sawed in half, Creativity-Train.

I liked being in an atmosphere where I could shout out things at my leisure. The seating was cramped, so I could scream: "STRETCH MY LEGS! STRETCH MY LEEEEEEEEGGS!" as I did it. Sort of in the hot dog vendor sing-song. Also a great way to deal with internal bickering within your party: "YOU ARE WRONG! INCORREE-EEECT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment