Saturday, March 11, 2006

Fresh from the Fest

Here's some random photographic images from the Aspen Comedy Festival. I don't know if Barry Bonds put this event together, but it certainly has been a bonding experience. Today is my last day. I'm done with my shows and now can just hang out. Went this morning to a great panel on the Richard Pryor show (four episodes only, on NBC) where we got to hear behind-the-scenes stories and then watch related clips.

More pics to follow. Videoblogging has been impossible so far with my limited internet access, but I'll try to get something up soon.


"Off the Web" co-hosts Bob Powers and Todd Levin with unnamed friend.


Gentle Jim and a gorgeous trannie.


Peretti and Sam dazzle at the Molly Gibson Lodge.


Oakland's own Sinatra, and Improv Everywhere's Sinatra.


All smiles! This dog belonged to a man (not pictured) who brought it everywhere with him and posed it around on his arm and on the bar. If you so much as glanced you would be regaled with tales of the pup's glorious olympic career as a snowboarder or something I can't remember exactly because I was so impressed it was almost like I wasn't able to listen.


Another instance of internet piracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment