Monday, March 6, 2006

Monday is Corporate Complaint Day

Sephora: Hire more people. Done. End of negotiation on this complaint. Also up for consideration: restocking popular items.

Fed Ex: Yeah fucking right I missed two deliveries. Guess what's appropriate? Punitive actions against your own delivery people when they do not fill in or post the tracking forms. Fed Ex, let's take this Monday by the balls and really give it the old Fed Ex yank and by that I mean figure out our company. "Do we gotta pay people more?" "Do we gotta redesign our tracking form set-up, maybe go digital?" Those were sample questions for the big, imperative meeting that should happen today.

Jetblue: Frequent flier miles should be automatically applied with ticket purchase. The "add them within two weeks of completion of travel" thing is a sham. I'll forget, and I believe you know that. Also your flights aren't that cheap anymore and your seats are crazy uncomfortable. PS I'm hungry.

Unions: Where are you all at on the "panel show" front? Panel shows are not "news."

My Space: Yeah. Um. Do you ever plan on fixing up anything?

Love (the ironically named club): A forced coat-check followed by some SS officer-inspired employee running around the dancefloor with a flashlight hunting for sequestered coats is a neat way to help people to enjoy their evening. I know Monday is Complaint Day but I don't have any complaints. I salute your atmospheric instinct. The fog machine is also a great touch. Many would say it didn't make sense for a small venue but you had the moxie to make it happen tenfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment