Friday, March 31, 2006

Number of Threats "Not to Read My Blog Anymore" If I Keep Posting Peppers Pix

3

Does that mean the power of Peppers is strong, or that the pull of my blog is pretty weak? You can answer with the latter/former format, but I'll tell you a little secret: When it comes to latter and former I can never remember which is which. So I won't know what you mean and will just smile noddingly.

Anyhow. Now we've come to the Formal Apology part of this post:

Dear Gang:

I'm sorry you don't like Peppers...

I'm sorry I forced you to look upon a man ravaged by both physical and mental deformity. I apologize for making you think about a side of life many of us prefer to pretend away. Women and ladies, so sorry for planting the seed of his hands on you as he went about his vile ways. It wasn't right to spring this viral image upon you so late in the internet game either, but that's neither here nor there, from what I gather. The three people who have threatened me are good people. I'm a good person. Peppers....hard to say. It would seem.....no.

Anyhow, I am deeply apologetic for posting pictures of this man:



No comments:

Post a Comment