Monday, November 7, 2005

Space Heater

Big news, gang of losers! I'm going to get a space heater.

I was pleased with this amazon reviewers' logic on the safety features of the Vornado EH1-0028-06 Digital Vortex Heater, DVH EH100280-06 in that it was relatable and useful information for rescued bird owners iso space heat.


Click in to enlarge

I am proud to be a part of the amazon reviewers community and am certainly proud of my ranking (1081121).

If you have any space heater insights and suggestions and are looking to decimate a couple minutes of your day, please let me know what you know on the topic, either via my gmail (sidebar) or comments (below, all you have to do is click comments and then type in your comment).

Comments: enjoy them while you can, they're not going to be around forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment