Thursday, November 10, 2005

MySpace

You know what's retarded on MySpace? The apparent tradition of lame comments thanking someone for "the add" when someone adds you.

Simulation of MySpace comments:

"THANX 4 THA ADD!"
"Hey u...thanks fer the add ;)"
"Ur awesum! Thanks for the add!!!!!"
"THANK YOU FOR THE ADD!"
"Thannky four the ad!!!"
"Tank Ou For De Add!"
"Thanks for adding me man! Nice!"
"Thanks for the add this has been awesome to have been added!"
"Way to add me!"
"You rawk 4 addin' me!"
"IOU 4 the add!"
"Yo, you added me yo!"
"GRACIAS POR EL 'ADD' "
"Whoah! You added me! Awesome!"
"Way to go for it on adding me! You added me!"
"Black adder!"
"U ADDED ME, Yayayayayayay!"
"It's been a while thanks for the add;))))"
"Yer cute and you have added me!"
"I'm your friend now on my space--it's because you added me!"
"ADD!"

No comments:

Post a Comment