Saturday, November 26, 2005

The Craziest Part of Thanksgiving Dinner

Was that I broke a plate on a little girl's head on accident.

Here's the girl:



Here's the plate:



Here's the minor finger injury I sustained (thankfully, she was fine):



I will probably talk about this onstage, so I'll keep the details spare here. Guess it's time to catch a show. Well. Well. Well. You've been caught. You're now trapped into coming to a live stageshow, all just because you hate children.


See? She was fine! Even though she was a little "spaced out" to where she couldn't articulate any thoughts or emotions she seemed fine. Most importantly, we're still friends!

In the above photo, note that my thumb has been bandaged. But what's up with my "say hello" finger? It has tape wrapped around it, to hold the nailbed together. The nail was shaved in two when I was grating potatoes for the mashed potatoes I was asked to bring along.

No comments:

Post a Comment