Wednesday, June 22, 2005

VARIETY SHAC---ON THE ISLE!

This Friday we're at Cinema Classics 8pm.

The SHAC you've grown to know and love: Shonali Bhomik, Heather Lawless, Andrea Rosen and CP! Plus one of our shorts...I think it's gonna be the latest one, TGIF Danceparty.

Cinema Classics (aka Rififfi) is at 334 E. 11th St. (b. 1st and 2nd Ave). It's next to Venieros.

No guests, just a nice tight show. Comedy...music...and a short.

PS Check out our FLYER ARCHIVE--we're like some crazy psychedelic band from the 60s or 70s or whichever would be the appropriate decade. I always say them together bc I never really know which is which.

But then after the flyer archive blows you away you see this picture and it screws everything up. Wait, are they some cool psychedelic band from the 60s/70s....?

Or just a bunch of gaylords?

And who's the gayest lord of all? It's a tie between me and Andrea. She has her hand frozen in her hair like a major vaj and I have a scarf around my neck like it's a towel in a gay steamroom.

How offensive is the word gaylord, 1-10? I am not able to tell you which way the scale goes in terms of high-to-low or low-to-high.

No comments:

Post a Comment