Sunday, June 12, 2005

All Tomorrows Parties...and Last Nights...and Yesterdays...

I'd like to send a hearty congratulations to NYC for having some great parties this weekend...last night was the best house music warehouse record release 18th st. the smell that warehouse party smell is the best. Something like: a little smoke, people's perfumes and hair, slight alcohol, little musk. Hm. This is sounding gross but I hope someone knows what I'm talking about. Where you walk into a party and you're immediately like ahhhhh....party smell, smell of fun times. The bass. Sweating. My friend who brought me out dislikes house music but I heart it. He was rolling his eyes when the guy onstage was saying: "I can hear your heart beat, I can hear your heart beat, I can hear your heart...beat...." which is funny to mock def. of course, there's no way around that, but I was into it like "Yeah! My heartbeat! Yeah my heart IS beating!" Into it. Love the mix of earnesty and bass. Sexy and happy music--fuck what anyone thinks. I AM VERY DEFENSIVE RIGHT NOW, AND YELLING AT YOU ABOUT WHY I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC AND DANCING. Also Tchaiko's film party was debaucherous and fun with 5 n's.

Summer is out of hand so far. If anyone has an extra hand: contact summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment