Sunday, August 13, 2006

Please mark your calendar...forward etc.

Females (I have an exclusively female readership, because I'm a female)! I have a few shows coming up that are special to me and dear to my own heart they were just suberb human beings and wonderful friends to have. I don't know why I'm eulogizing them. I guess I just feel as strong about these shows as I do about dead people I loved.

You understand...

Friday, August 25 : 11pm. VARIETY SHAC at UPRIGHT CITIZENS BRIGADE THEATER, LOS ANGELES Music, comedy, and a SHAC short film. Los Angeles! This is your big chance.

Friday, September 8: 9pm. CHELSEA PERETTI HOUR at ARS NOVA, let's stretch out a bit and work it on out! You'll feel so good after, bathed in sweat and tears. GUEST TBA. Tourists, bring a camera so you can take pix of the Colbert Report awning next door. Then you can say you did that. CHECKLIST! MORE FOR YOUR STUPID CHECKLIST.

ALSO:
Sunday, August 20 : (Hosting) Cavalcade, Pianos
Friday, August 25: Variety Shac, UCBLA
Thursday, September 7: Variety Shac, Galapagos
Sunday, September 10: Gabe and Jenny Show, Rififi
Monday, September 11: Magnet Theater
Friday, September 13: Hot Tub, The PIT
Sunday, September 17: Here's the Thing, Rififi
Friday September 22: 9pm Greg Johnson show, Rififi and 12am Sexytime, Mo Pitkins
Wednesday, September 27: Variety Shac, UCB NY
Tuesday, October 3: Check Your Cool, Parkside Lounge
Saturday, October 7: Shark Show, Mo Pitkins

No comments:

Post a Comment