Monday, December 19, 2005

IM backsliding, MNTs

I've engaged in a bit of IM backsliding of late and I do apologize to myself and all my goals.

That said, my new things on IM are:

Absolut marketing trick
This is where I use an Absolut type slogan to respond to nearly everything someone says. So, "Absolut Good Point!" Or, if the buddy takes on a gangsterish persona when they get behind their screenname I might go for an: "Absolut Slang!" After a while, I parenthetically explain I'm doing some marketing for Absolut and sorry. If they respond with a haha? "Absolut Haha."

HB!
One person told me via im "I turned 25 today!" To which I responded "Shit, well HB, man!" He was all "HB??" What we learned is that HB is the laziest, least considerate way to say happy birthday to a friend who is celebrating a birthday. Handwriting that shit on a card would be an even worse statement--diligent thoughtlessness.

CiaoCiao virus.
This is where I am winding down an IM and I go "Okay, ciao" and they may say bye or something but then I also go "ciao ciao" and then I'm like "ciao" and "ciao" and "ciao ciao" and then I'm like FUCK! I THINK I GOT THE CIAO CIAO VIRUS. MOTHERFUCKER! Ciao. Ciao ciao. And on and on. It's hilarious. This is one of those hilarious ones that just keeps on going. Ciao. Ciao. Ciao Ciao. Ciao. Ciao. Ciao. Ciao ciao. Ciao.

Inspiration: I hate when people say "ciao."

No comments:

Post a Comment