Saturday, January 29, 2005

THINGS ARE HEATING UP!!!! Help me choose a storage bench!!!

OPTION 1!!!!



OPTION 2!!!!



OPTION 3!!!!



OPTION 4!!!!!!!!



OPTION 5!!!



OPTION 6!!!!!



PS I'm aware that this is basically like a big fuck you to my readership. IE, if I were a reader of my blog (instead of SOLE CREATOR!!!!) I would see this post and be like: "You know what? I'm gonna say how about you choose OPTION-FUCK-YOU,-POST-SOMETHING-LESS-MINDSUCKINGLY-DULL." But let's just all have a sense of humor about it and throw out a couple ideas if we care to.



We all must admit, after all, we're a bunch of internet-addicted swine, and whether this is a crappy fix or not in the end isn't the most important factor--hey it's a fix, bitches.



TAKE IT!



Ride out the high of my storage bench post, junkies.



No comments:

Post a Comment